Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of Effingham, Mattoon, Charleston is the premier water damage, fire damage, and mold damage restoration company in the South Central Illinois area. If you have any questions, our highly trained team is available around the clock to help. Our team is knowledgeable, and has the experience to handle any size job. When disasters happen, timing is critical to make sure the least amount of secondary damage happens. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Effingham, Mattoon, Charleston is a trusted leader in the restoration industry and has the training, equipment, expertise, and the best team to handle your restoration and cleaning needs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (217) 536-6655
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Effingham, Mattoon, Charleston arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.